Skip to main content

The Collar Says So


I usually don't just go straight to "let's fuck" with my captions, but sometimes I like to.

Model: Eve Yuki


What the hell is with this collar. Ever since you put it on me, I’ve been turned into this girl. What’s worse, it feels like it’s messing with my mind.
Why would you do this to your girlfriend, I mean best girlfriend, no, not that. 
I’m gonna fucking-... fuck you. Fuck me. Now what are you doing to me?
My name? What are you talking about, it’s Rachel… no, not Rachel; RACHEL!
What the hell is this collar. Just take it off me, already, take my shirt off. No, not my shirt, the collar. Take it of-... make it tighter.
I can feel myself slipping away. There’s nothing. Nothing but you…. You and your massive cock. Your massive, amazing cock….
NO! Get out of my head. I can’t believe I ever thought you were my friend…. You’re a much better boyfriend…. All you wanted was to control me like a slut…. Like the good slut i am…. 
I love you and everything about you. Yes, Master, you are my boyfriend and I am your good little slut. Suck you off? It’d be my pleasure

No……..

Comments

  1. I'd love a collar like that. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I gave him a more than satisfying blowjob, he decided it was a good idea to take me. I felt his naughty boy's demanding lusty flesh penetrate my labia and make my vagina intensely full, and then we quickly picked up our shared rhythm. After what seemed like an - otherwise delightful - eternity, he came and squirted his cum load deep into my vagina. Its sensual contact with my vaginal wall gave me an unprecedented pleasure and pleasure, while, as a result of the intense experience, he temporarily lost consciousness. I seized the opportunity to take the key and remove the collar, although I knew what the result would be: I was still a real, willing woman, as it turned out for good, but somehow I found myself that's okay. I immediately started plotting the route of our lasting togetherness, smiling and happy, because in fact this was all I had always longed for deep inside myself, and which had now become definitive reality ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My Top Posts of the Year

Brainwashed Boyfriend || Explicit Gif

been a while since the Caption Committee did anything. here's our latest work

Barbie Doll

 Eh, topical or whatever. It was actually a Committee member's Idea Model:  FirstBornUnicorn Sam was visiting the metaphysical shop he visited every weekend when he stumbled across an old barbie doll someone had left for sale there. It looked pristine, like new, so he was confused why it was there. He thought it might be a good gift for his niece, who’s birthday was just around the corner, so he figured while he was picking up his usual incense and wax. When he got home he put the barbie on his table to deal with later, and lit himself some lavender to take a nap with. The doll however, was cursed. The strong magic seeped into the burning incense and into the smoke that came off it. The smoke that Sam breathed in while he slept. It didn’t take long for the magic to start affecting him, changing his body to unnatural proportions. The wasp waist, slender figure, even his arms slimming down so quickly. Rather than a subtle ballooning, his chest burst out suddenly as if it was br