Skip to main content

A Humble Return


 I know I've been gone a really long time. 18 Months is a bit much. I can't say much in way of apology, because despite vanishing, it was for life complications. It's been chaotic lately, and, especially with quarantine, I have been unemployed for the past 6 months, still looking for work. Because of my last 6 months without work, plus a chaotic several before that, I haven't had time to even work on my other projects.

Lately I've been taking writing classes with the hope of creating more long-form storytelling. I will still, of course, be uploading captions with my return. I know as well as anyone that sometimes you need a quicky. Just a short little story to let your imagination run with you. However, I want to start writing more long form stories as well. Where I'd post those, I'm not entirely sure.

I juggled the idea of a Patreon for a while, but never did it for the same reason I didn't ever make one before. I know I could have created a Patreon when I started having problems in my life, but I tend to use images that I don't own the rights to. On top of that, I haven't even the slightest idea what sort of content I would be giving to patrons. Granted, that's an idea I won't exercise for a while, since it hardly seems a fair thing to reappear after a year n'a half going "hey give me money." Likely, this won't be considered at all, even remotely, until we're back on our feet properly. But long-form stories that don't use others' images would be something I could justify being behind a paywall.

In any case, that will not be in the way of this blog and its content. very little, if anything, is going to change here, despite the fact that I'm finally returning. Was bound to happen eventually. Often down, never out.

Even in my absence, I love the continued support and viewership I've received. I'm honestly amazed to have returned and found I'm still getting hundreds of daily views. Like seriously? These aren't stale yet? I've left them out for a 18 months, even an opened MRE would mildew after that long.

My biggest thanks of all is that I got back before the million view mark, which with how things are going, wouldn't have been much longer, so definitely be looking out for that


As always, Much Love
Keira Williams

Comments

  1. I'm so happy that you're back sis! Can't wait for your new captions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My Top Posts of the Year

Brainwashed Boyfriend || Explicit Gif

been a while since the Caption Committee did anything. here's our latest work

Barbie Doll

 Eh, topical or whatever. It was actually a Committee member's Idea Model:  FirstBornUnicorn Sam was visiting the metaphysical shop he visited every weekend when he stumbled across an old barbie doll someone had left for sale there. It looked pristine, like new, so he was confused why it was there. He thought it might be a good gift for his niece, who’s birthday was just around the corner, so he figured while he was picking up his usual incense and wax. When he got home he put the barbie on his table to deal with later, and lit himself some lavender to take a nap with. The doll however, was cursed. The strong magic seeped into the burning incense and into the smoke that came off it. The smoke that Sam breathed in while he slept. It didn’t take long for the magic to start affecting him, changing his body to unnatural proportions. The wasp waist, slender figure, even his arms slimming down so quickly. Rather than a subtle ballooning, his chest burst out suddenly as if it was br