Skip to main content

An Explanation || Caption Continuation

 

You read Friday's, now here's the story of what happened afterwards, when someone went poking where they don't belong.

Source: Latexperiment



Ah, so you’re the one who’s been poking around this place all day. You want explanations? About what? The girl Mila who just left? Ok, darling, I’ll tell you all about it. Here, let me take my coat off real quick, could you be a dear and put it on that hook? Thank you darling, I really appreciate it.
I’m Samantha, but you can just call me Assimilator 965. I’m among the most important people within The Order. My role within the greater hivemind is to collect more drones. That woman who 
just walked out is a drone. Yeah, I called her Mila, but her real name is Drone 6325, and she’s already showing potential in her first few minutes of dronehood. She’s going to be a lovely addition to the greater Order Hive. She’ll work directly under me, of course, so she can become an assimilator of her own down the line.
Well of course I’m willing to tell you all this; why wouldn’t I? I can’t expect you to make a good drone if you don’t know what you’re completely out of the loop on your responsibilities. 
    What, did you really think I’d just let you go after you discovered what we were doing? Don’t bother leaving, you’ll be done before you reach the stairs. I wouldn’t be one of the best assimilators if I only operated with a single form of assimilation. Look at your body, did you even notice what has been happening to you this whole time? The moment you made contact with my jacket, the nanoconverters that were crawling all over it latched onto your body. Look how beautiful and perfect they’ve made you. The perfect drone for the hive. So sultry, so voluptuous, so submissive. Sit down, darling, yes, right there. Let them finish their work, because we both know they’ll be crawling into your mind soon. You can feel it, can’t you? The call of the hive. Who would’ve thought that investigative journalism would lead you right here.
No, no, shh… just let it happen, just sleep. When you awake, you’ll be among your sisters in the hive, and you’ll be so happy.
Drone 6325, bring the car around will you? We need to bring our new sister to the hive, and I don’t think we can sneakily take an unconscious body across town. Thank you, Darling, I’ll see you when you return.



Comments

My Top Posts of the Year

Brainwashed Boyfriend || Explicit Gif

been a while since the Caption Committee did anything. here's our latest work

Barbie Doll

 Eh, topical or whatever. It was actually a Committee member's Idea Model:  FirstBornUnicorn Sam was visiting the metaphysical shop he visited every weekend when he stumbled across an old barbie doll someone had left for sale there. It looked pristine, like new, so he was confused why it was there. He thought it might be a good gift for his niece, who’s birthday was just around the corner, so he figured while he was picking up his usual incense and wax. When he got home he put the barbie on his table to deal with later, and lit himself some lavender to take a nap with. The doll however, was cursed. The strong magic seeped into the burning incense and into the smoke that came off it. The smoke that Sam breathed in while he slept. It didn’t take long for the magic to start affecting him, changing his body to unnatural proportions. The wasp waist, slender figure, even his arms slimming down so quickly. Rather than a subtle ballooning, his chest burst out suddenly as if it was br