Skip to main content

Midterms Over!!! || Triple Treat


Midterms are FINALLY OVER.
I never thought I'd look forward to the end of a semester so much.
Well, with the midterms over, and a little bit of extra time on my hands, how about a triple treat for you guys



It’s hard to remember a time before him. He’s always been there for me. Even when I was an icky boy, he was there for me. 
He gave me the slim waist and breasts. The soft face and delicate hands. And in return, I now live with him, and I love it. Every waking moment I serve him, and it feels so good.
Today, he asked me to wait for him in the bathroom, and I can hardly stand the anticipation. I got all dolled up just for him, and I hope he loves it.
When he came into the bathroom, I knew exactly what to do, pulling up my “Yes Daddy?” shirt for him to see my braless tits, and the cute “fuck me” pasties I got just for him to see.
He smiled when he saw, and took a few moments to undo his buckle and his pants. He let them drop, to expose his wonderful cock just for me.
He waved it before me, almost hypnotically for a moment, before moving it closer to me and asking if I wanted it deep inside me. The answer was obvious.
Yes Daddy.


You like that first one? She sure does.



I still couldn’t believe it had worked so well. Everyone at school, boy or girl, knew that Ms. Levine was the sexiest teacher around. She didn’t really seem to ever hide it, either. Wearing blouses and pencil skirts that only just met teacher dress code.
But what even she didn’t know was that little wishing coin I found all those years back. I never knew what to use it for until I met her. I quickly wished away with the coin, gaining the ability to possess people’s bodies. My first target being Ms. Levine, of course.
Walking into her house, I took that blouse off immediately. I still couldn't believe just how perfect my teacher’s tits were. 
I quickly undressed more, when I heard the door unlock, and Coach Smith came into the house. I didn’t realize there was a love affair between these two. Not that I can blame them. They’re both well-endowed bachelors at the school.
What happened that night was amazing, and I knew I had to do it again sometime. I mean, I still gotta go in and play with the gradebook. Maybe do some other playing, too.


Sometimes, you get more than you bargain for. and sometimes you like that.

Photographer: Roman Filippov


Max needed a vacation, so he bought a ticket to this Island resort. The cruise ship was too expensive, so he just took the ferry to get there. When he arrived, he couldn’t help but notice just how many women there were there, and how few men. He honestly was loving how sexy all of them were. Later he decided to go for a swim by the beach, and he dove deep into the water.
The Island had many ways of doing its conversions, but one recent addition was the controlled release of chemicals into the surrounding water, that wouldn’t go too far out, but would affect those within the island’s bounds. Max didn’t realize what was going on until his shorts slipped off, and caused the panic that followed. Megan tried desperately to find something to wear, and saw a bikini bottom and tank floating in the water, she quickly grabbed it and put it on. She wanted to show her body off, but not that much. She realized it wouldn’t matter soon, cause when she came up to get out, her nipples poked right through the tank top. She didn’t mind, though.


Do you guys remember the Island? I do. It's been WAY too long.

Comments

My Top Posts of the Year

Brainwashed Boyfriend || Explicit Gif

been a while since the Caption Committee did anything. here's our latest work

Barbie Doll

 Eh, topical or whatever. It was actually a Committee member's Idea Model:  FirstBornUnicorn Sam was visiting the metaphysical shop he visited every weekend when he stumbled across an old barbie doll someone had left for sale there. It looked pristine, like new, so he was confused why it was there. He thought it might be a good gift for his niece, who’s birthday was just around the corner, so he figured while he was picking up his usual incense and wax. When he got home he put the barbie on his table to deal with later, and lit himself some lavender to take a nap with. The doll however, was cursed. The strong magic seeped into the burning incense and into the smoke that came off it. The smoke that Sam breathed in while he slept. It didn’t take long for the magic to start affecting him, changing his body to unnatural proportions. The wasp waist, slender figure, even his arms slimming down so quickly. Rather than a subtle ballooning, his chest burst out suddenly as if it was br