Skip to main content

Summer Body


I guess this could be listed as a new App tag.



Picture Request by Drunkogirl


The summer after my graduation had just begun, and the local pool was holding a party. I hadn’t been able to get a date all of high school, and I wanted to change that, but I just didn’t have the body to do it. A bit scrawny and speckled with acne. I wish people were less superficial, but I don’t have much hope against them. I found this app that promised to help someone find the body they wanted, so I decided to get started with it. I mean, it only cost me a buck, so it wouldn’t damage much more than my dignity. 
The first thing it asked me to do was take a picture of myself.  I shrugged and held the phone up to the mirror to take a picture, and that’s when the flash filled my vision. I could feel what was off with my whited out vision, and i could feel my entire body shifting. It felt like I was being squeezed all over, except on my chest and ass, which had a strong sucking feeling. When i finally could see again, everything had changed, my room had changed from a mess of loose t-shirts and jeans to a mess of shoes, skirts, leggings, skinny jeans, and who knows what else. 
Then I saw my body. I couldn’t believe what I was looking at. I had the most amazing summer body of a sexy chick. I got into my swimsuit and felt the need to take a pic. All the boys at the party were gonna love me.

Comments

Post a Comment

My Top Posts of the Year

Brainwashed Boyfriend || Explicit Gif

been a while since the Caption Committee did anything. here's our latest work

Barbie Doll

 Eh, topical or whatever. It was actually a Committee member's Idea Model:  FirstBornUnicorn Sam was visiting the metaphysical shop he visited every weekend when he stumbled across an old barbie doll someone had left for sale there. It looked pristine, like new, so he was confused why it was there. He thought it might be a good gift for his niece, who’s birthday was just around the corner, so he figured while he was picking up his usual incense and wax. When he got home he put the barbie on his table to deal with later, and lit himself some lavender to take a nap with. The doll however, was cursed. The strong magic seeped into the burning incense and into the smoke that came off it. The smoke that Sam breathed in while he slept. It didn’t take long for the magic to start affecting him, changing his body to unnatural proportions. The wasp waist, slender figure, even his arms slimming down so quickly. Rather than a subtle ballooning, his chest burst out suddenly as if it was br