Skip to main content

Gas Leak

A bit more simple classical caption layout, but I couldn't really figure out a way I wanted to do it. the picture wrote itself, though.

Model: Rabbitada1



Gas Leak

What are you doing you need to wear a mask when you come in here, we’re having a leak. While i appreciate you coming to help me you should’ve waited until we came out on our own. I mean, look at me, i was a man not half an hour ago. There’s two gasses that have gotten loose. One clings to your body like latex and changes it to a woman like this. The other leak is an inhalant that slowly degrades your mind away.

Excuse me, we take ourselves very seriously here at ErotiFumes Inc. Well, as soon as the leak started I knew my body was a lost cause, but I kept my mind in tact. You, on the other hand, came in completely unprotected. 

I mean, look at yourself, you’re already a foot shorter. Don’t try to run, until it's finished, you’ll be all gunked up by the latex-like goo, trust me I know. First it’ll gunk you up like that, and then it’ll make you shorter. After that you’ll feel all the fat in your body start to get moved around by the chemicals high-potency hormones. You’ll feel all your fat get moved from your belly or arms to your chest, ass, and thighs. I mean, you’re already so far gone as it is.

Yeah, I winced a bit too when the constriction snapped and reformed my bones, we’ve yet to make that less painful. What? A way back? Sorry, sis, there’s no real way to do that. Hey, calm down, we can figure this out, but don’t go losing your shit like that yet.

HEY! Give me my mask back, you’ve already inhaled the gas, your mind is forfeit, but mine is… um, like, smart and stuff. I can’t create an anti, um, anti-dope, without like, my smarts. Like, without that mask, I’m turning into, like, such as bimbo, just like you. Oh you’re totally a bimbo, all giggly already *giggles* like, I told you that mask wouldn’t do you any good at this point. But, like, who cares. You and I are soooo totally hot, we don’t even need that brain and like, smarts stuff. But, like, ErotiFumes is totally going to need a new lead scientist. I should, like, totally help them pick a new one. We need, like, a total hunk or babe to really make these new gases


Comments

My Top Posts of the Year

Brainwashed Boyfriend || Explicit Gif

been a while since the Caption Committee did anything. here's our latest work

Barbie Doll

 Eh, topical or whatever. It was actually a Committee member's Idea Model:  FirstBornUnicorn Sam was visiting the metaphysical shop he visited every weekend when he stumbled across an old barbie doll someone had left for sale there. It looked pristine, like new, so he was confused why it was there. He thought it might be a good gift for his niece, who’s birthday was just around the corner, so he figured while he was picking up his usual incense and wax. When he got home he put the barbie on his table to deal with later, and lit himself some lavender to take a nap with. The doll however, was cursed. The strong magic seeped into the burning incense and into the smoke that came off it. The smoke that Sam breathed in while he slept. It didn’t take long for the magic to start affecting him, changing his body to unnatural proportions. The wasp waist, slender figure, even his arms slimming down so quickly. Rather than a subtle ballooning, his chest burst out suddenly as if it was br